Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mexico










Welcom to my new blog. Here I hope to be able to keep all of my friends and family informed of my recent exploites and finaly will have a forum for displaying my many photos. Most recently, I spent two weeks in Jalisco and Colima States in Mexico. The weather was absolutely perfect, 80-90 degrees the whole time, making it hard to remember that it was Christmas time. While there Kriss and I saw many sights, my favorite being, naturaly, El Vulcan de Fuego. Known to the english speaking world as The Fire Volcano. We also enjoyed Kriss' little sisters wedding. These first photos were taken in Puerto Vallarta. The torso of the obsidian man is made from the largest solid piece of obsidian that I personaly have seen.

4 comments:

Kriss said...

I miss Mexico :(
Love the pictures hun!

Kriss

Gabe said...

I am suddenly inspired to drink. Better get some limes on the way home.

Anonymous said...

Dude, those are some sweet photos. You and I should do some photography/videography in the local hills sometime soon. Saturday jojo and I are heading out. -Stugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan
You have some really nice pictures here. I particulary like the dolphins for some reason, and the sand castles. Hope you had a really nice time in Mexico, I'll write you soon.

André